Monday, February 25, 2013

Step Three - Been a while

Over the years I've fallen off from online journaling/blogging. Sigh.

It feels like there's been so much but so little happen over the past 2 months.

One of my fur pets passed away at the end of January. My heart was broken. It still is. Grief for an animal can be so intense. I try to keep in perspective that we learn, but it's not an easy lesson by any means. I love my animals, they make my life so much happier and bring me so much peace.

I'm a few months from my year mark as a supervisor. Sometimes I still feel brand spanking new, full of constant questions. I feel like there's so much at times and then I feel like I'm not doing much, so confusing.

I had an opportunity come up that I'm not sure what to do with. It'd change everything, and puts me in a place to make such a hard choice. What to do, what to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment